Tuesday, December 19, 2006

when ever am i going to wake up?

Throughout the whole trip I can’t help wondering how the trip would be if Jerk was there. Haha how pathetic. The first packet of chocolate I bought was for Jerk. Mad lar. Mad. He didn’t even remember that I was going to Langkawi on the 6th. He just didn’t care. Kok Chean was right. He said if I told Jerk I failed my finals, he’d would probably ask why and forget about it. He wouldn’t be interested to know if I’m facing any problem or how this affects me. He will never care. And that was exactly what happened. Haih. Sendiri bodoh lar. What can I expect from some one who can’t even stay in love with me for more than 3 months? I bet he wouldn’t shed a tear even if I got hit by a bus and die tomorrow.

Aiyo stop complaining lar. Already said wanna love unconditionally so just shut up. Just accept the fact that you’re nothing to him. idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home