Friday, August 17, 2007

Secret

I’ve just watched the movie Secret, by Jay Chou just now. Didn’t expect much, at first. If its not because of my colleagues’ semangat yang membara-bara to watch, I think I would have chosen to watch that rat cartoon instead. Haha.

but nevermind, cause I’ve no regrets. Wah really nice lo. It is nothing like what I thought it would be. I love to watch something that I cant predict what will happen next. Hehe. There were however, some parts that i dont really understand. Cant believe Xiao Ying and Soo Soon cried like mad dogs hahaha.

I think if jerk watched, he’ll love it too. He likes that kind of movie. But I’ll never really know la. Haha. And yes, I know it’s non of my business. So I’m gonna shut up and go to bed now…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home