Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Is there anything that actually works for this idiot over here?

Jerk talked to me today. In msn. He told me time passes very fast. He said he remember when he was in my house last Christmas eve, he took picture of his legs wearing my mother’s heels. I think we named that pic 'sexy legs'

Of course I remember that. I also remember him chasing me around with my comb, trying to comb my hair for me. Oh, if I’m not mistaken, that was the day he gave me that cracked heels cream. How can I forget?

I spent this pathetic Christmas, trying hard to erase last year’s memories. I bet he enjoyed his very much. If I continue to be like this, there are many more extra pathetic days coming soon. His birthday, my birthday, Chinese New Year, Valentines Day…

I’m chatting with yong right now. He said I only ‘fan’ bout love and nothing else. It is never about money or other stuff. Well of course. That is because I only ‘fan’ about stuff that I don’t know how to solve. If I don’t have enough money, I’ll find a way to get it. I’ll get a job, or whatever. I don’t sit down and cry about it. If I have problems with my family, I’ll solve it. If I failed my exams, I’ll do better next time. If I lost something, I look for it. I don’t need to complain to anyone about all these because I can handle them myself. But can anyone teach me how to stop loving someone? How to stop feeling sad? How to forget? Tell me.

They think I didn’t try. They think I’m trying to get him back. Do I need to explain? As if they will understand.

I really hope that with a job to keep me busy…I will feel better. Besides that I don’t know what else to do. If pain killers can ease the pain, I will take lots and lots of ‘em. If I can stay alive after being hit by a lorry, but forget everything that happened this year, I will run out right now. If I can turn back time to change something, I will.

Hahaha…I better stop before I come up with more nonsense. My uncle just called me the queen of nonsense this afternoon. LOL.

Merry Christmas. Though a lil late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home